Gift Box: BATH TIME WITH A DRAGON
You might not have guessed it, but dragons cherish their bath time. It's a chance to relax and indulge in a bit of well-deserved pampering – and a good read! Along with the Dragons of Nibiru Series book of your choice, this gift box provides a collection of bath-time essentials. Special soaps, beeswax candles, bath bombs and more.
NOTE: Available in Canada only. Price includes shipping (inside Canada).
1. Signed copy of The Dragons of Nibiru (or another book of your choice from the series) with bookmark
2. Dragon Figurines – created by Treasures https://treasuresonline.ca
- Treasures is a Kamloops, BC family-run business. Since 1996, they have imported and sold giftware, jewellery and native products. The owner’s indigenous heritage is Cherokee, so the company enjoys supporting Native American designers.
3. Dragon Figurines – created by The Dragon Moon: www. Dragonmoon.ca
- A Pincher Creek, AB family-owned online business since 2003, The Dragon Moon is Canada’s longest-running online shop for crystals, dragons and more.
4. Spa Kit (honey soap, tealight candles and lip balm) – created by Meadow Vista Honey Wines: https://meadowvista.ca/
- Meadow Vista Honey Wines is a modern artisan farm in Kelowna, BC where one can taste their prized honey wines, browse the shop, and even visit the busy bees themselves! The shop offers a range of bee-inspired products, including beeswax candles, teas, honey wines, and of course, honey!
5. Pain Be Gone and Teeth Oil – from Back to Earth: www.getbacktoearth.com
- Established in 2006 in Vernon BC, Back to Earth produces many pure and natural products for personal care, health and wellness.
6. Shower Steamers and Bath Bombs – created by H&H Natural Products: www.facebook.com/hhnaturalproducts
- H&H Natural Products was established by a cancer survivor in rural BC who wanted to reduce harsh chemicals and toxins in her family’s day-to-day life. The children take part in product testing with great surprise and excitement.
7. Ring Dish – created by Nancy Blokland Pottery: www.nancybloklandpottery.com
- Nancy, a long-time West Kelowna resident, is inspired by the wild Canadian landscape, with its beautiful bounty of textures and colours.