Gift Box: SNACK TIME WITH A DRAGON
As a dragon lover, you know very well how much dragons love to eat. BIG meals are their favourites, of course, but you'll never see a healthy dragon pass up a good snack! Along with a signed copy of any one of the Dragons of Nibiru series books, this gift box features tasty treats sure to please any dragon. Yes, and humans too. All sourced from Canadian artisans and independent businesses.
NOTE: Available in Canada only. Price includes shipping (inside Canada).
1. Signed copy of The Dragons of Nibiru (or another book of your choice from the series) with bookmark.
2. Dragon figurines – created by Treasures https://treasuresonline.ca
- Treasures is a Kamloops, BC family-run business. Since 1996, they have imported and sold giftware, jewellery and native products. The owner’s indigenous heritage is Cherokee, so the company enjoys supporting Native American designers.
3. Dragon figurines – created by The Dragon Moon: www. dragonmoon.ca
- A Pincher Creek, AB family-owned online business since 2003, The Dragon Moon is Canada’s longest-running online shop for crystals, dragons and more.
4. Ice Wine Glazed Wild Smoked Salmon – from Tanya Ray Fishing: www.tanyarayfishing.ca
- Tanya Ray Fishing is owned and operated by a second-generation commercial fisherman who fishes along the BC coast. Their products include whole fish, fillets and loins, both smoked and canned.
5. Freeze-Dried Skittles – from Sweet Crumbs Cookie Co.: www.sweetcrumbscookie.com
- An online business based in Keremeos, BC, Sweet Crumbs Cookie Co. creates freeze-dried fruits and candies. Their freeze-dried cookie dough is delicious!
6. Chocolate bar – from Viva Cacao: www.vivacacao.ca
- Dairy-free, organic, chocolate, handmade in Slocan, BC.
7. Vegetarian antipasto, olive tapenade and fresh seasoning – from Taste of the Okanagan: www.tasteoftheokanagan.com
- A Kelowna, BC family-run business founded in 1995, Taste of Okanagan offers a unique and tasty range of products, from salsas and chutneys to salad dressings. Each product is a hand made in small batches, with no preservatives, additives or artificial colourings.
8. Small dish – created by Nancy Blokland Pottery: www.nancybloklandpottery.com
- Nancy, a long-time West Kelowna resident, is inspired by the wild Canadian landscape, with its beautiful bounty of textures and colours.
9. Salt – from Okanagan Pink Salt Company: www.okanaganpinksaltcompany.ca
- A Falkland, BC business since 2014, Okanagan Pink Salt Company offers a variety of different salts for discerning palates.